- KingPin Suspension. Revolutionary, super-light suspension that lets you ride harder on dirt and more smoothly on pavement. Better control. Better traction. Better comfort. Nothing sacrificed.
- Lefty Oliver. The ultimate built-for-gravel suspension fork. With 30mm of smooth, bump-taming suspension and an incredibly stiff, precise-handling structure, this lightweight fork lets you push it harder, and ride smoother than ever.
- It’s Easier to Go Harder. Refined geometry and rider position deliver an experience that’s stable, composed and comfortable without losing that spark. Go further, ride longer, charge harder.
- The Last Detail. We thought of everything. Big tire clearance Tons of gear and storage mounts. Rear Speed Release thruaxle, Internal dropper post compatibility. In short, the works.
An integrated wheel sensor delivers hyper accurate speed, route and distance info, registers your bike, reminds you of needed service and more, all through the free Cannondale App.
700 or 650
Choose your adventure. Topstone Carbon comes with 700x37c tires for great road-speed and gravel grip. Topstone Carbon Lefty comes with 650 x 47c tires for even more off-road ability and on-road comfort.
Proportional Response Construction
Suspension and overall frame ride-feel is custom tuned by size, using different carbon layup and different tube dimensions, so each size is dialed for the rider. Just get on and go.
Kingpin’s LockR thru-axle pivot locks the left and right seat-stays together, preventing independent rotation for a solid feel and instantaneous response.
Dialed Endurance Fit
Offers a perfectly balanced riding position: upright enough for comfort over the long haul and control when tackling technical off-road terrain, yet still low and forward enough for speedy efficiency.
Fully fender ready. A removable fender bridge on the rear stays is there when you need it, gone when you don’t.
Speed Release Equipped
Speed Release thru-axles offer the stiffness and solid feel of a thru-axle, with the easy use of a quick release axle. Compatible with most thru-axle wheelsets.
Easy Internal Cable Routing
With our DirectLine cable routing, an internal tube guides the cable and housing through the frame, from entry to exit for headache-free service
Built to accept an internally-routed 27.2 dropper seatpost, which shouldn’t really be a surprise on a bike that’s this off-road capable.
- Sizes | XS, SM, MD, LG, XL
- Colors | Mantis
- Frame | BallisTec Carbon Frame, Kingpin suspension system, 12x142 Speed Release Thru-axle, dropper post compatible, direct line cable routing
- Fork | All-New Lefty Oliver, 30mm travel, Chamber Damper w/ All-Over tune, ISO High-Ride air spring, tapered steerer, 650b, 55mm offset
- Handlebar | Cannondale 3, butted 6061 alloy, 16 deg flare drop
- Stem | Cannondale 2, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Seatpost | Cannondale 2, UD Carbon, 27.2 x 350mm
- Saddle | Fabric Scoop Shallow Elite, cro-mo rails
- Pedals | Not included
- Shifters | Shimano GRX 600, 11-speed
- Rear Derailleur | Shimano GRX 800 Wide
- Brakes | Shimano GRX 400 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT76 rotors
- Brake Levers | Shimano GRX 600 hydraulic disc
- Cassette | Shimano SLX, 11-42, 11-speed
- Chain | Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- Bottom Bracket | Cannondale BB30
- Crank | Cannondale 1, BB30a, OPI SpideRing, 40T
- Rims | WTB ST i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready
- Tyres | (F) WTB Venture TCS Light, 650 x 47c, tubeless ready (R) WTB Byway TCS Light, 650 x 47c, tubeless ready
- Extras | Cannondale Wheel Sensor Connectivity
Cannondale and their dealers have come a long way since our birth in a crowded loft above a pickle factory in 1971.
The company grew quickly during its early years. Cannondale introduced the cycling industry's first bicycle trailer, the Bugger, and added successful cycling apparel and accessory lines while earning a strong reputation for innovation and quality.
That reputation proved invaluable when Cannondale introduced its first bicycle, a Touring model, in 1983. Cannondale raised the cycling world's eyebrows by building their bicycles around handcrafted, oversized aluminum frames that were both lighter and more flex-resistant than the steel models that dominated the industry at the time. They quickly followed up this success with a road racing model and a mountain bike model in 1984. Cannondale's creative reputation encouraged both bike dealers and customers to join the revolution, and widespread industry skepticism quickly gave way to a host of imitators.
In 1997, Cannondale was the first company to feature large, oversized aluminum bike frames on cycling's biggest stage, the Tour de France. After powering his Cannondale to four stage victories at the 1999 Tour, the flamboyant Saeco team leader proclaimed "Cannondale is the best bike."
With a reputation for shaking up the industry, Cannondale continued to push the entire cycling community with the release of their first carbon/aluminum frame, the Six13, flaunting the low weight with prison striped jerseys that read: Legalize My Cannondale. In the last 14 years, Cannondale have won five Giro d'Italia Maglia Rosas, arguing that maybe they should add pink to our brand colors. Most recently they won the Girod'Iltalia and the Vuelta a Espa ñ in one single year!
On the mountain bike side, Cannondale started the dual suspension revolution way back in 1990 by introducing the Delta V E.S.T., the industry's first dual suspension bike, and followed it up with the equally radical Super V and Scalpel platforms. Our riders dominated the cross country and downhill scene into the new millennium with the biggest names in dirt like Cadel Evans, Alison Sydor, Missy Giove, Cedric Gracia, Christophe Sauser, Anne-Caroline Chausson, Tinker Juarez and Brian Lopes to name a few. The creation of The Cut freeride crew brought together the audacious riding talents of Aaron Chase, Chris Van Dine and Mick Hannah. Our technologies like HeadShok, Lefty, innovative suspension and optimized aluminum and carbon design directly translated into race victories and riding that continually pushed the limits of what's possible on a bike.
Widely regarded as the bike industry's leading innovator with game-changing technologies, Cannondale and its handcrafted bicycles continue to be recognized by organizations from both inside and outside the industry including:
Many of the ideas that keep Cannondale products on the cutting edge come from the sponsored athletes on the company's professional racing teams. The feedback provided by the company's riders, combined with Cannondale's best-in-class production processes, fuel a near constant stream of both new innovations and improvements to existing products.
With a laser focus on a rider-first mentality, we push our employees, our dealers and the bike industry. These refinements aren't limited to the company's competitive road racing and mountain bikes, however the insights gained through racing, coupled with Cannondale's quest for constant improvement, have also benefited the company's wide array of lightweight recreational bikes as well as its lines of state-of-the-art cycling apparel and parts & accessories.
This is summed up in Cannondale's mantra to: never settle in our quest to create the perfect ride.
PMC is a specialist road store with the highest bike build standards and customer service record in the industry. Please contact any of our friendly staff if you are in need of any expert advice or answers to any queries you may have, or to take advantage of a test ride and experience the PMC advantage.
Our bike fitting service is done at time of purchase but is not limited to this only. We offer an on-going free bike fitting service within the first year to accommodate possible changes in your fitness, flexibility and performance. We can also assess current riding techniques such as pedalling efficiency, correct posture etc. and offer any advice on an individual basis in order to advance your cycling comfort and performance. This includes free head stem swap overs at any time within the first year. Our opinion is that the perfect bike fit is something that grows with your riding and can be fluid as you progress or adapt to your riding level. Every bike fit is individual to a riders certain requirements and correctly fitted, can turn a good bike riding experience into a great one.
We also offer a free follow up service and highly recommend this is done within the first 6 months or the 500-1000km mark. This is the most important service a bike can get, with it getting the full treatment to ensure everything has bedded in well, ensuring your ride is maintained and performing at it's optimum level. Our service goes over and above the normal adjustments required with any issue arising being rectified free of charge unless due to normal wear and tear.