The ENVE SES 3.4c TL AL Hub Wheelset is designed for road cyclists who require maximum versatility for riding in mountainous terrain and variable weather conditions.
Since the introduction of the original SES 3.4 we’ve implemented new design concepts across the SES lineup that result in a faster wheel and improved ride experience. The SES 3.4 features road tubeless compatibility, 25mm tire optimization, molded carbon brake track technology, and optimized SES aero rim shaping to ensure maximum efficiencies for a shallow aero wheel. Equally at home in the mountains as in the valleys, the SES 3.4 is the most versatile Smart ENVE System aero wheel.
Tubeless Kit (Clincher only):
- 2x valve stems
- 1x roll of tape (good for taping 3 wheels)
- 2x Pressure Relief Valve Stem Nuts
- Skewers 100/130mm
- Brake pads 10mm (SRAM/Shimano or Campy)
- Valve Extenders (34mm set)
- Accessory Bag
- Wheel Manual
- Wheelbuild Card
ENVE SES 2.2, 3.4, 5.6, 7.8, 3.4 Disc, 5.6 Disc, 7.8 Disc, SES Rear Disc Wheel
– There are no limitations on tire compatibility with these wheel models. Your ENVE SES wheels may be set up and run with inner-tubes and non-tubeless tires or tubeless (TL) and tubeless ready (TLR) tires alike. We recommend the use of a Tubeless (TL) or Tubeless Ready (TLR) 700x25c tire set up tubeless to maximize aerodynamics, rolling resistance, crosswind stability, and your ride experience. Non-Tubeless Setup (i.e. I want to run inner-tubes)
– Each ENVE SES wheelset is delivered with one roll of RED
, model specific, ENVE tested and approved tubeless rim tape. This tape should be installed regardless of whether you intend to run your wheels tubeless or not. Do not run cloth or plastic (including ENVE) non-tubeless compatible rim tape or strips. Plastic rim strips and cloth tapes are too thick, bridge the drop-center rim channel, and will make installation and removal of tires extremely difficult. Click here
for our tubeless tape installation video. Cotton and/or Natural Fiber Sidewall Tires
– ENVE does NOT RECOMMEND the use of cotton or natural fiber sidewall non-tubeless tires with ENVE SES wheelsets for EVERYDAY USE.
These tires are intended for high-performance racing applications only. If you choose to run these tires, please inspect your tires after each ride for cuts, tears, and any signs of abrasion and/or wear in the sidewall and at the location of the rim/tire interface. If any wear and/or damage is identified, replace before riding. Riders who choose to run tires with cotton or natural fiber sidewalls do so at their own risk.