Description & Materials
- FSA PowerBox power meter Cranksets use proven Power2Max power meter technology for precise power measurements, combined with a proven FSA BB386EVO Crankset that fits any frame.
- FSA PowerBox power meters use Ant+ Standard to transmit data wirelessly to your bike computer.
- Spider-based power sensor provides total power output measurement of both legs through the bottom bracket spindle.
- Optional software system upgrade available September 2017 will provide left and right leg output analysis, and Bluetooth connectivity.
- No Cadence magnet needed. Calculates cadence precisely using its internal accelerometer.
- Auto Zero: every time you stop pedaling for 3 seconds or more your Power2Max “re-zeros”, no need to re-zero manually.
- Power2Max power meters deliver state of the art data. They achieve an accuracy of ±2% or better including all environmental influences.
- Chainrings can be changed by the rider – no need for re-calibration.
- Battery Change can be done by the rider. Battery life is about 300 to 400 hours.
- Cold forged AL6061/T6 aluminum crank arms
- BB386EVO 30mm AL 7050 alloy spindle
- AL7075 100% CNC Chainrings
- Chromoly chainring bolts
- Fits Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 10-11 speed systems
- Length: 172.5mm, 175mm.
- BCD: 110mm ABS
- Polished anodized black finish
- Laser graphics Weight
- 921 grams