The Kask Defender’s all-carbon outer shell helps to keep weight to a minimum (750g in size medium), while providing maximum protection thanks to full head coverage, including a chin guard.
18 ventilation ports and channelled airflow enable maximum temperature regulation. Inside, quick release cheek padding assists with safe helmet removal in the event of a crash, as well as easy cleaning, along with the interchangeable, Velcro-less, washable inner lining that maximizes rider comfort. The removable cheek padding and inner lining also help to ensure an optimum fit around the rider’s head, with a ‘Double D-ring’ chin strap securing Defender in place.
The chin guard provides comprehensive coverage and protection, with a replaceable foam air filter that allows excellent airflow while guarding against debris and trail dust. The helmet has also been engineered to provide the widest field of vision possible, with wide-angle cutaways built in and an adjustable visor integrated into its top section.
- Full carbon outer shell.
- Lightweight (750g in size medium).
- Excellent ventilation with 18 ports.
- Easily removable cheek padding (two sizes).
- Easily removable inner liner (four sizes).
- Double D-ring chin strap for secure fit.
- Wide field of vision with adjustable peak.
- Replaceable chin guard air filter.
778 g (M size)
CE EN 1078