SIZES 50, 51.5, 59.5 – AVAILABLE TO ORDER!
currently the fastest bike in the world, the current Hour Record holder with Sir Bradley Wiggins, time trial World Champion with Kiryenka and winner of Tour de France 2016 with Chris Froome.It retains the super-efficient Flatback™ profiles from
the Dogma F8, but inherits a new design of the down tube
from the BOLIDE TT which shields the water bottles from the airflow, while further increasing the lateral stiffness.
- Flatback™ profiles
- Asymmetric frame
- Torayca® T1100 1K DreamCarbon
- Think2 System with E-Link™
- Seatclamp TwinForce
- ICR™ – Internal cable routing
- SOE™ System
- 3XAir™ two positions available for the second bottle
- Removable front derailleur hanger
- Weight: frame (size 53) 820gr
- UCI Approved
- Fork ONDA F10 with ForkFlap™