MEET THE NEXT GENERATION OF STAGES POWER METERS (SPINDLE REQUIRED FOR SRAM)
The new housing design gives the Stages Power meter a 28% lower profile, with a 17% reduction in frontal area, while increasing the strength of the battery door and housing connection by 200%.
– SRAM –
Three bottom bracket spindles allow for the new carbon Stages Power meter to be used for SRAM road and SRAM mountain bike crank sets. This flagship meter is also compatible with the FSA 386EVO road cranks (K-Force, SL-K and Gossamer).
Stages BB Spindles are specifically designed to meet or exceed the performance of the manufacturer’s stock component, while allowing the retro fit of the new carbon Stages Power meter to a rider’s SRAM drivetrain. In many cases, adding this new Stages Power meter solution reduces the weight of the drivetrain – all while adding the precision metrics associated with the original Stages Power meter.
Spindle ‘A’ – Road BB30
- SRAM Red 22 Crankset (11-speed)
- SRAM Red Exogram (10-speed; 2012 or newer)
Spindle ‘B’ – Road BB30
- SRAM Force 1 Crankset
- SRAM Force CX1
- SRAM Force 22
- SRAM Rival 22
Spindle ‘C’ – MTB BB30/PF30
- Compatible with SRAM mountain cranks (9mm drive-side spacer)
- Not compatible with 156 q-factor versions of XX and XX1 or any fat bike version of SRAM mountain cranks (due to the extra-long spindle required).
Spindle ‘D’ – MTB OEM Cranksets
- Compatible with SRAM mountain cranks (15.5mm drive-side spacer)
– CANNONDALE –
Fitment of Stages Carbon to SI cranksets:
- Remove Cannondale crank arm along with the 2.5 mm non-drive side spacer
- Install and torque Stages Carbon crank to 40 nm
- Install included pedal washer
– FSA –
No Spindle Required
- SL-K Light BB386EVO
- K-Force Light BB386EVO
- Gossamer PRO ABS BB386EVO
- Energy BB386