Our premium SRAM compatible 1X Aerodynamic Direct mount Oval chainring is designed for SRAM cranks like Force and Rival where spider can be replaced with direct mount chainring. Fits both GXP and BB30 spindle cranks. This is 1X narrow-wide chainring. Ideal for Triathlon, Criteriums and Time Trial.
Ovality: 10.45% and Timing of 108.3° after TDC (top dead centre) Patent Pending
Size: (Mass +/-1g): 50T (197g
Advantages of our special Oval chainrings:
- Finest design to provide excellent weight to strength ratio
- One of a kind special oval shape (Patent Pending)
- Unique Patent Pending narrow-wide teeth profiles to keep your chain in place for minimum 12 months!
- Special 3D teeth machining for ultimate mud relief decrease wear and noise dramatically
- Designed to handle mud and grass with easy
- Superb quality and great look.
- You will ride faster using ovals. If you keep using round ring then others will get quicker.
- Reduces stress on knees and helps to maintain your legs fresher for longer.
- You will not “”feel”” the oval shape at all.
SRAM Force 22, Force 1, CX1, Rival 22, Rival 1, S900. GXP, DUB and BB30 models.