Limited stock – Contact us in store for more information on availability and pricing!
The CAAD range maintains their highly regarded reputation for being the speediest, smoothest, best handling, finest performing aluminium race bike on the planet. The pioneering CAAD bikes have set the bar for high performance aluminium frames and the CAAD13 certainly did not disappoint. It is the most advanced one yet. How fitting given that #13 is aluminium’s atomic number.
- Your Lucky Number. CAAD13 is the ultimate alloy race machine. With exceptional efficiency and superb handling, it out-performs most carbon — at an aluminium price.
- Decreased Drag. With every new CAAD we design, speed increases. The same can’t be said for weight. Drag-reducing tube shapes and sleek integration keeps the CAAD13 light but make it much, much faster.
- Smooth by Design. Dropped rear stay configuration and ample room for bigger tires delivers the best possible blend of stiff efficiency and unbeatable comfort in an alloy road racer.
- The Aluminium Experts Cannondale forged its legacy in aluminium and CAAD13’s SmartForm C1 Premium Alloy is the lightest, most sophisticated aluminium construction available.
- Speed of Light The frame features highly truncated airfoil tube shapes that offer the same weight, and equal or better stiffness, than round tubes, but can reduce drag by up to 30%.
- Clearly Capable The new frame design has clearance for some seriously big rubber. The disc versions will fit 30mm tires with tons of clearance, for extra comfort and capability on any kind of road.
- Smoother Than Ever CAAD bikes have always been known for their surprisingly smooth ride. CAAD13 is even smoother, thanks to the newly designed SAVE rear triangle, integrated seat binder and KNØT 27 seat post.
- Speed Release Equipped The disc versions feature Speed Release thru-axles for faster, easier wheel changes. Compatible with most standard thru-axle wheelsets.