Contact us in store for more information on availability and pricing!
First launched by Mongoose in 1979, the Supergoose was one of the most iconic bikes of the 1980s. The new replica Supergoose was designed around the popular 1984 “loop-tail” frame. Like 1984 model, today’s Supergoose features 100% 4130 chromoly tubing and alloy drilled Pro Class Rims, unique to Mongoose. The Supergoose – which comes in two colorways – will match the spec of its predecessor including Dia-Compe brakes and levers, Pro Class handlebars, and colorways inspired by the original models.
- Inspired by the 1984 Supergoose BMX bike, this iconic ride is perfect for the classic Mongoose connoisseur. 20-inch wheels fits riders 48 to 60 inches tall.
- 4130 Chromoly Supergoose loop-tail frame provides durability. Retro-style top tube pad completes the rad ‘80’s look.
- Single speed drivetrain is simple to use and easy to maintain.
- DiaCompe MX brake kit delivers super-fast, reliable stopping power.
- Unique Mongoose Pro Class drilled aluminium rims offer superior performance without weighing you down.
AVAILABLE in 2 COLOUR OPTIONS: