Our premium 1X SRAM compatible Direct mount Oval chainring is designed for SRAM cranks like Force and Rival where spider can be replaced with direct mount chainring. Fits both GXP and BB30 spindle cranks – Narrow-wide chainring. Perfect choice for Cyclocross and Gravel using Sram cranks. Eagle 12spd compatible.
Delivered with mounting bolts.
Ovality: 10.5-11.4% ; Timing of 112-113° after TDC (top dead center) – Patent Pending
Size (Mass +/-1g): 36T (89g), 38T (94g), 40T (104g), 42T (111g), 44T (112g), 46T (123g), 48T (125g)
- Finest design to provide excellent weight to strength ratio
- One of a kind special oval shape (Patent Pending)
- Unique Patent Pending narrow-wide teeth profiles to keep your chain in place for minimum 12 months!
- Special 3D teeth machining for ultimate mud relief decrease wear and noise dramatically
- Designed to handle mud and grass with easy
- Superb quality and great look.
- You will ride faster using ovals. If you keep using round ring then others will get quicker.
- Reduces stress on knees and helps to maintain your legs fresher for longer
- You will not “feel” the oval shape at all
SRAM Force 22, Force 1, CX1, Rival 22, Rival 1, S900. GXP, DUB and BB30 models. Also fits SRAM XX1, X01, X0, X9, X7, S2210, S1400 GXP and Long spindle BB30 models (15mm spacer on drive side)
Eagle 12spd compatible.