STAGES CARBON – THIS IS THE ULTIMATE STAGES POWER METER.
Hollow molded carbon, ultra-stiff and just 145g total, this Stages Power meter will fit to an array of cranksets. This Stages Power meter is light enough to shave grams off most road cranks on the market, while being strong enough for mountain bike use.
MEET THE NEXT GENERATION OF STAGES POWER METERS
The new housing design gives the Stages Power meter a 28% lower profile, with a 17% reduction in frontal area, while increasing the strength of the battery door and housing connection by 200%.
– SRAM COMPATIBILITY –
Three bottom bracket spindles allow for the new carbon Stages Power meter to be used for SRAM road and MTB BB30 crank sets.
Stages BB Spindles are specifically designed to meet or exceed the performance of the manufacturer’s stock component, while allowing the retro fit of the new carbon Stages Power meter to a rider’s SRAM drivetrain. In many cases, adding this new Stages Power meter solution reduces the weight of the drivetrain – all while adding the precision metrics associated with the original Stages Power meter.
- SRAM Red 22 Crankset (11-speed)
- SRAM Red Exogram (10-speed; 2012 or newer)
- SRAM Force 1 Crankset
- SRAM Force / Rival CX1
- SRAM Force / Rival 22
- Compatible for 2015 or newer SRAM BB30 MTB cranks with 9mm drive-side spacer
- Compatible for 2015 or newer SRAM BB30 MTB cranks with 15.5mm drive-side spacer
– RACE FACE COMPATIBILITY –
– FSA COMPATIBILITY –
No Spindle Required
- SL-K Light BB386EVO
- K-Force Light BB386EVO
- Gossamer PRO ABS BB386EVO
- Energy BB386
– CANNONDALE COMPATIBILITY –
Fitment of Stages Carbon to SI cranksets:
- Remove Cannondale crank arm along with the 2.5 mm non-drive side spacer
- Install and torque Stages Carbon crank to 40 nm
- Install included pedal washer
What is Stages Power? from Stages Cycling on Vimeo.